How to take care of face skin?
Today it is difficult to find a woman in whose cosmetic bag there are no different lotions and creams, and in the cabinet in the bathroom there are no foam for washing, scrubs and masks. Nevertheless, few people have perfectly clean, radiant skin . So what's the deal? Let's figure it out together.
Not so long ago I went to a salon to see a cosmetologist . She is an experienced woman, I have known her for many years. And now we have a conversation on the topic of proper skin care . Many people buy good cosmetics, expensive products, but the condition of the skin is still not very good. And the problem, as it turned out, is in the nuances of using cosmetics, which the beautician told me about. 1. Makeup removal is one of the most important points in face care .
Few people know that one of the functions of makeup (meaning day cream, foundation, and powder) is to protect our skin from the aggressive effects of the environment: polluted air, ultraviolet rays, dry wind. Therefore, it is very important to have a good makeup remover; one washing gel is not enough. That is, every evening, first you need to wash off the makeup from the eyes and face with a special tool and only then wash yourself.
2. Now the second is washing. It turns out that in order to really clean all pores of cosmetics and dust, you need to wash your face with warm water for at least a minute. With neat massaging movements. Particular attention should be paid to areas near the hairline, as particles of dust or dirt also accumulate on the hair.
Plus, the fact that such a prolonged washing gives a massage effect for the face, which in any case will have a beneficial effect on the skin. Important: do not allow the foam to get on the eyelids and the skin around the eyes, as it is very thin and sensitive. Well, of course, it’s also necessary to wash your neck in order to preserve its beauty longer. From personal experience I’ll say: when I started washing my face so long, my face skin began to look much better. What is especially nice is the almost complete disappearance of black dots, which I will write about the fight later.
3. That's all, we washed ourselves and wiped our face and neck. It is clear that each member of the family has a personal towel, this is not about that. The bottom line is that you need to wipe your face, so to speak, with soaking movements. That is, do not rub wet skin with a cloth, but gently rest the towel against a clean face and neck. As the cosmetologist mentioned above says: “ Skin is our most fragile wealth. She needs to be protected and treated with respect. ”
4. Now we turn to the tonic, it is a lotion, if in Russian. It must be used every time after washing. This we, of course, already know, but I’ll tell you how to do it. We moisten the cotton pad with liquid and light, again, with soaking movements, we apply it to the cleaned face and neck.
5. Creams and serums. Serums (or serums) are concentrated products of the finest texture, applied to clean skin in very small quantities. Serums play the role of preventing skin imperfections, or they are actively struggling with existing ones, as they penetrate its deepest layers.
By the way, serum is selected not by the type of skin, but by the type of problem -
6. About night cream -
Apply a night cream for the face at least 30 minutes before bedtime, and preferably even an hour! If you apply the cream before taking the lying position, then it will have time to absorb normally and by morning you will look rested. Another caveat -
When applying a night cream on the skin of the neck, the direction of lymph outflows must be taken into account. In other words, the cream should be applied on the sides of the neck in a downward direction, and in the middle (along the throat, so to speak) -
That is, not forever and not immediately under the eyes, but around. I repeat, we do this 40 minutes before bedtime, or rather, before the adoption of the "lying" position.
7. Finally, I’ll talk about the surest way to deal with black dots -
The skin on the face turns out to be steamed, and there are two options: either do the mechanical cleaning yourself (in other words, just squeeze the dots out, it is very easy and painless), or gently massage your face with a scrub. In both cases there will be no red marks, as well as the dots themselves. Then use a tonic and a soothing / moisturizing cream. I hope you found something new for yourself in the helpful tips I described .
Pizdec baigais -